Happy Cybersecurity Month! Since it is Cybersecurity Month, it would be great to highlight career paths that can be present in Cybersecurity. Cybersecurity has become very prevalent and in demand since technology has become ubiquitous in our society. Cybersecurity is important because it helps to protect everyone’s information. Cybercrime Magazine gives a list of 50 occupations in cyber security but here are a few.
- Application Security Administrator – Keep software / apps safe and secure.
- Artificial Intelligence Security Specialist – Use AI to combat cybercrime.
- Automotive Security Engineer – Protect cars from cyber intrusions.
- IT Security Architect – Implement network and computer security.
- Malware Analyst – Detect and remediate malicious software.
- Source Code Auditor – Analyze software code to find bugs, defects, and breaches.
- Threat Hunter – Search networks to detect and isolate advanced threats.
- Virus Technician – Detect and remediate computer viruses and malware.
- Vulnerability Assessor – Find exploits in systems and applications.
A resource that would be great to look into for careers is https://www.learnhowtobecome.org/computer-careers/cyber-security/