Use Microsoft’s Dictate tool for speech to text right within Word online or OneNote online. Just be certain you have a microphone input to your computer and log in to your College Office 365 account with a supported browser:
- On a Mac: use Chrome or Firefox browser (not Safari)
- On Windows: use Edge, Chrome, or Firefox browser (not Internet Explorer)
- Log in to your College Office 365 account
- Open a Word Online document or OneNote Online page
- Go to the Home tab > Dictate
- You can add punctuation by saying the word: period, comma, new line, open quote.
See Microsoft’s Dictate support article for more details.