How do I set up my mobile device to check my email and calendar?
- Click here
Do I still need to use Message Screen to check for spam?
- In the interim, yes. Once the email migration has been completed for everyone, SPAM messages will be directed to the Junk Mail folder in Outlook and Mac Mail.
How do I reset my password in the new system?
- You will continue to reset your password via the change password page found here on the technology website.
I use Rules to manage my email. Will those rules transfer to my new account?
- No. Before the migration, you should make note of any rules you have created in your email client or in ScotMail. They will need to be set up again in the new system. See Rules in Mac Mail. See Rules in Outlook. See Rules in Exchange Online.
I used to use proxy access to log into shared email accounts. Will I still have access to those accounts?
- Yes. Your proxy access to accounts will be preserved in the migration of your account settings to the new system. You will receive a message in your new email inbox with instructions on how to access the email account in the new system.
I used to share address books and/or email folders with my colleagues. Will they still be shared in the new system?
- Yes. As part of the migration process, shared addressbooks and email folders will be moved to the new system. You will receive a message in your new email inbox with instructions on how to access the shared addressbooks (PAB) and shared email folders in the new system.