Date(s) - Tuesday, September 27, 2016
7:00 pm - 8:00 pm
Media Lab (Taylor 205)
For this particular workshop series, we will use Photoshop as a Graphic designing tool, or to be more specific, poster design. Thus, the series is designed to help beginners to:
- Understand basic rules of creating a Poster
- Utilize Adobe Photoshop CS6 tools to create a Poster
At the end of the 3 workshops, the user should know who to design a complete Poster using Photoshop.
For the agendas for all three sessions, visit Creating Posters with Photoshop workshop series.
Workshop #1: HOW TO WORK WITH PHOTOSHOP IMAGING
Tuesday, September 27, 2016 from 7-8PM in Taylor 205
- Open and create a PSD file
- What are resolution, dimension, and color mode?
- Export .PSD as different types (.PDF, .PNG, and .JPG)
- What is a Layer?
- Manage and work with layers
- Blending Option basic
- Layer Mask basic
- Insert and scale an image
- Apply Blending Option to create special effect
- Apply Layer Mask to an image
Download the file used for the workshop! Click HERE.
Bookings are closed for this event.