- Update Microsoft Teams (you can also view our video on how to update Teams and get the new meeting experience on Stream support videos)
- When returning to campus, update the security certificate on your device
Are you teaching in a new space this semester? See our post on In-person Classes to familiarize yourself with equipment. In-room consultation appointments are available.
- Enroll in the Moodle Professional Development Course and explore features you are thinking of using
- View our Moodle Setup Best Practices post to help get you started
- Review the Ready to Launch Your Course checklist
- *new* Minimize clutter under the left side bar for you and your students by setting a course end date for Fall courses
- Make your Moodle course(s) visible (when ready) for students
- Use bookings to create appointment offerings for students to book appointments such as office hours and more.
- Read our information on Teams: Microsoft Teams, Teams Meetings, Class Teams
- Review the Ready Your Class Team for Meetings checklist
- Add a Stream Tab to your Class Team for easy access to recorded content
- If you schedule meetings to your Team’s channel, add a channel calendar to your Class Teams so everyone can see when channel meetings are scheduled
- Check out how to use the new breakout rooms function from Microsoft. See our post for more details.
- If you are NOT using your Class Team, see our suggestions for clarifying in the image below.
- Watch our support videos
- Organize your Moodle Dashboard to easily find Spring courses including how to favorite them.
- Make sure you know how to join a meeting in a Teams Channel
- To tidy your list of Teams, you can hide Teams you are not actively using (such as Fa20 Class Teams)
- Need help? Digital Media Assistants are remote, but you can schedule an appointment with them for help with media projects.