The Office 365 ProPlus Suite offers the most recent versions of the Office Suite for the Mac and Windows platforms (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook, OneDrive, Skype for Busuiness, Access (PC), OneNote (PC)) for students who don’t currently have a copy of Office installed on their computer or for those who would like to upgrade to the latest version.
The most recent version is Office 2019 for Windows 10 and Office 2019 for Mac 10.12 Sierra or higher.
*To install Office 365 ProPlus you must remove your current version of the Office Suite from your computer. If you already have a copy of the Office Suite installed on your computer, make sure you have the original installation media or download before uninstalling.
**This installation of 365 ProPlus will only work while you are a student at Wooster. Once you graduate, the software will no longer continue to work.
1. Login to your Wooster Email via the Outlook Web App.
2. Navigate to the Profile Picture/Icon in the upper right-hand corner of the screen.
3. From the menu select View account .
4. Scroll down the page and select Manage in the Office apps box.
5. Select the Language and Version to install. (This may be preselected)
6. Select Install Office, at this point you will be provided step by step instructions.